Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cheap Footballtacklingbags

p2 Glamourazzi Lip Pencil - Rock it, baby!

addition to the new baked eye shadow I was interested in the Glamourazzi Lip Pencils by p2 the most. By rotating the pin-shaped mine is it to apply the lipstick with ease. When applying I was surprised by a lovely creaminess, with which I had not expected due to the multitude of glittering particles. The soothing feeling leaves me after a while, so that my lips feel slightly dried out. This happened to me but most lipsticks and therefore it is acceptable.
The color I chose (Rock it, baby!) I find it simply beautiful. It is a delicate pink combined with gold, silver and red glitter particles. On the lip color swatches that unfortunately comes out brighter than it actually is.






I am quite happy with the Lip Pencil! Maybe it will come soon so that no glitter particles? I would be for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment