Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Is The Arrow Paper Cityi Spy Wii

p2 last forever nail polish - charming secret

I was sooo curious about the new nail polish "last forever" by p2. In my nail polish has never been particularly long because I need to wash every now and at what times. If time has solved a corner, everything must down immediately. I hate it when it looks so messy and then get right fanatic. It can happen that I put the TV evening so I spend the nail polish abzuknibbeln ..
So I thought that this novelty of p2 just perfect for me to be. I chose the color "charming secret", I wanted something more unobtrusive for my internship. If already digging in the earth, classy, or not? : P And if the paint then it stops, then he is really good!
After painting, I was not very happy because the result is quite become streaky. The color and the finish I liked not so good because my fingers looked totally out of frozen and put on the paint. But I thought to myself that I can get used to the color and the odd job (no, I give them to quickly to any bad buy!).
And how does the paint? Not at all. Already the same evening, the paint broke on the thumb and index finger. These nails, I then painted immediately without base and top coat and there, the paint then solved today. In my case it was not once a day, although a shelf life of up to 8 days promised. I am very very disappointed and think about whether I had not done anything wrong. Maybe do it again without a base, but with paint top coat? Or is the product just not as good or it does not fit my needs?

with flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment