Saturday, March 5, 2011

Toronto Walk In Clinics Open Late

Berry Petrol

I recently bought me my first Catrice eye shadow. Wandered into the basket "Petrol keeps me running from the normal range and" Berry Fairy "from the Flora Lista LE. Both
Eyeshadow have been convinced me completely. I tolerate them without problems, pigmentation, and durability are great. At the Swatch of the entire range Eyeshadow Of course I noticed that not all are as great as my two chosen ones. But still some nice eye shadow are similar, so I will certainly increase the number.






products

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Catrice Berry Fairy (LE) (movable lid)
Catrice Petrol keeps me running (banana)
Cosmetics Cosmo Abyssal Maw (intensification banana)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
p2 wild thing deep black kajal
Essence False Lashes Mascara Multi Action

0 comments:

Post a Comment