Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Custom Longbows Portland

shimmers in my garden ....

I'm sitting in my garden ...
have a cup of tea in the hand ...
enjoy my lunch break in the sun ...
wrapped up nice and warm ...
and then I see something flicker in my garden ...
na, I'll still older * grin * let me my eyes down ...

Neugirig as I am ... of course I look for ....
When I get closer I can take a wonderful, heavy perfume true ...
Where does it come from?

stands in the sun in-law Dad's garden cherry laurel ...
... he has won through to the last bees and butterflies
again provide some nectar available ...



It's amazing how many butterflies and bees abound on these flowers ...



first hid the Peacock ....



... but then he showed himself in all his beauty.

also a rare visitor in my garden lies once more look ...



... one last look ...



... and then they were gone ....
but came back ...
only I was ordered to take care of another.

Wishing you more hours of sun ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment