Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Hand Keeps Swelling Up






... So really ....
. .... what .. i st the art for a ...
... just pictures show ...
.. without ... I really imagine ...
... so genuine ... nt ..
. .. so .... I am the Paul ...
am ... now 5 weeks after ...
... proud ...
. .. 48cm and weigh 3000g ...
have risen already properly ... ...
; O)
. .. prefer .... I penn yes mama in in the / cheer poor.
..
... even if the oma ...
says things like ... sleep alone ...
... hmmm ..????.
do not know ... watt really ... alone is ... ..
.... sounds but somehow
... not so hot .... nö Lower Austrian ... ..
.... ... the mom ... is somehow always ... so .... tired ... .
... I do not even ...
... so I penn well. . . Especially at night ...
.. prefer if the mama on the
.... great ball hops with me. .. I really find well. . . I can for hours ....
. .. so and now I come once the mom ...
.... in the back ... ... ... Tern
... so they times back into the feet comes ...

... as gently the mama always ....
skin ... pure. ..


Pauli


sections ... ... .... ottobre .. reduced ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment