Thursday, October 7, 2010

Granny Flat Floor Plans-california





first ... .. . daaaanke . knuuutschiii. . Girls ....
... for the love words ... congratulations. .. thoughts ...
... I am confessing Tragetuch_Mutti .....
have no stroller .... ahem ....
... and will turn me nothin 'from the Zwergele-Paul ... to take
the whole days . ...
luisa I have long supported . .. and she was allowed to decide for yourself ... when ... them in their own
may sleep bed ....
; O)
has also time left ... so ... lol ... with the decision. ..
Giggel ...
have very long breastfed .... about 18 months .... ha. I got to my
so many "Advice ".... call wirs times o listen) ... ...

silly sayings and other bounce off me ....
PLOPPP ... ...
am ram ... I'm stubborn .... lol ...
Sun girls ...
haut rein .. . let rip
love
Svenja

0 comments:

Post a Comment