Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes In Az

My blanket of leaves ...

... from the slightly discolored leaves of our tree house,
the plane tree, I have a good hour in a decorative
Tablecloth for the garden reworked.

Inspired by my favorite magazine,
I got a piece of cloth ...
because I used a scrap piece ...
just had nothing else handy, * grin *.

Because the leathery leaves of the plane tree remain relatively smooth,
these leaves are also suitable for such ceiling.


Flaky I have the leaves very close (I've used up about ten cartridges) with hot glue
on my fabric fixed.
Caution: Risk of burning ...



The ceiling will keep all winter ...
we write it in the said magazine ....
and I am quite skeptical because ...
because the hot glue to eigendlich dissolves when wet.

But maybe I'm so lucky ... can
and an especially laid table
me pleasure today ...

I wish You all a wonderful fall day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment