Friday, February 11, 2011

Age Of Empires 1 Rise Of Rome Retail

nameless silence ...

Today when I look at my list of plants considered
and then let your eyes wander in my garden,
have been me then suddenly realized
I do not know in any case more
which Plant at which point stands.
reign In my gardens the so-called "nameless silence ..."
did last year, I already
a decorative plate for my roses have ...
but that time would not allow it.
The range is huge,
of Emaileschild and Tin Sign
over to slates and wood plugs ...
are sometimes the Porzelanschilder and
copper and aluminum labels and / or offered plug.

mitlerweile I have also decided to meet
what purpose these signs in my yard.
I would like to bring my plants with signs in the garden design ...
but should also serve as a reminder tool.
Since these plants are exposed to weathering signs,
I must pay attention to weather-proof material.

° ° ° '' `` O ° ° °

I was making a pleasure the past few days
some of the plants signs of clay.
Here I have the opportunity ... be creative and
with different glazes and pigments to work.

in the coming days, I have determined some
cards make for my plants ...

° ° ° ''''O `` `` ° ° °
I wish you a nice weekend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment