Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleeper Piercing Tension Earrings

Catrice Gentle Nude

Since Catrice yes all existing lipsticks with the new Ultimate Ultimate Shine and Colour lipsticks replaced, I was glad I could get still a great Nudeton Absolute Moisture from the series. There were not many interesting colors, and this has irritated me the most here.
View products Gentle Nude it is a gentle Rosenholzton that is on my lips an 'your lips but better "color. For many, maybe not naked enough, but perfect for me because I do not like my lips as beige hose.
Right coverage he is not remembered me and therefore to the Lustre Lippies of MAC. However, offers Gentle Nude better skin care. My lips dry out and really should not wear the right to be beautiful .. but it feels greasy and clogged up on.
This carrying properties with me unfortunately cause an excessive lip licking, so that the color is not much left.

lips without any


0 comments:

Post a Comment