Tuesday, February 22, 2011

M Jak Milosc Online 822

Balea Young Soft + Clear antibacterial Lipsticks

I never do previews, but are interested in these new products from Balea me so much that I will share with you. I have just received the information by mail. The products will be available in March 2011 in the trade.
I suffer with bad skin and yes I have tried everything possible to finally say "goodbye" to pimples and Co. can.
in particular liquid makeup and powder, I'm always afraid that my skin through the use could worsen. This is me that is happening with the Alverde mineral makeup. So I am on the following products from Balea curious:

  • Balea Young Soft & Clear Mattifying Make-up
    • shades: Natural 01 Beige 02
    • Price: 2.25 € (40 ml)
Balea Young Soft
  • & Clear Matte Finish Powder Compact
    • shades: Natural 01 Beige 02 Sand 03
    • Price: 2.45 € (9 g)
  • Balea Young Soft & Clear Pimple Concealer
    • shades: Natural 01 Beige 02
    • Price: 1.75 € (4.5 g) are

The active ingredients of all products: salicylic acid, zinc oxide and REGU ® SEB. In the latter and I do not know what is to be exact .. Powder and make-up I will definitely try, and I am afraid, however, that the make-up will produce at my pimples and blackheads. I've since always so lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment