Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why Is My Lg Hd Lcd Blurry

Blue Period

Somehow I am currently in a blue period - such as Picasso at the time. Speaking of .. actually, I'd have to time deal with my homework (no, that have nothing to do with Picasso), but I put everything in front of me again. In this I am very professional .. Despite

have sunshine this time I can do no good photos. Is it not really strange that it is very cold, even though the sun is shining? No wind at all it is here right now, so really no arctic wind can be responsible. I'm not meteorologists, but something is going wrong here but huge. Sun, give gas! Right now it has to be so cold when my internship starts next week. I'm going out there to me the well-digging the ass frostbite ..

Speaking Arctic knew, you know that the Antarctic is my fondest destination? I would give anything for it to sail even then. My great aunt was already there by the way - without me ..



with flash


products

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
p2 last pure kajal metallic petrol (Base )
KIKO 36 (movable lid applied wet)
KIKO 26 (banana)
KIKO 118 (Highlighter)
p2 wild thing kajal true black (LE)
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment