Monday, February 28, 2011

Never Had Yellow Cervical Mucus

p2 eye dream - moonlight glam

On Saturday I was able to sift through the new range of p2. Overall, I've taken three articles. More about me just have not irritated.
One I was also disappointed before, but this is an extra post.

Even with the promotional photos I took a liking to the new p2 dream eye eye shadow. Especially this one (glam moonlight) had my eye. Lila is just so adorable!
The other saw in the photos but also great to me in kind but could not convince. The colors may have been nothing for me.

The baked eye shadow is known, even applied dry or wet.
on the swatches I've shown you both options.
I think the color combo very successful. The brighter sound to me is a little hard to describe. I would call him as a bright pink with gold shimmer / glitter / shine. But well, he looks safe for everyone else out ..
The purple is the way I had hoped. It was like a light pink shimmer and which are good to me. A bit of it reminds me of Parfait Amour MAC ..

I have conjured up a so equal AMU and can say that they act in the Lid quite pleasant. The Order succeeds perfectly moist and the durability is also fine. For me, nothing slipped into the crease. I had also, however, a base under it.





products:

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
p2 eye moonlight dream glam (applied wet)
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Artdeco mineral kohl liner 98
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment