Wednesday, February 9, 2011

White Cells In Urine But No Infection

Vorfrühlingsahnungen ...

... yes, that was a beautiful morning. Yesterday morning I was out ... in the garden. In my energy spiral already were the first wild herbs and ... I was then but not really appropriate at this site ... ... so they were quickly removed, and in the adjacent flower beds I have then on this early, I do not hergemacht beloved plants. I enjoyed it ... with your hands in the earth to dig .... and then was very surprised how many buckets "unloved plant" I had already gejähtet in so little time ...
This morning the garden was then covered with frost and I thought to myself ... "Ha, well ... yesterday that you have as much of the" could remove weeds. "What is gone 'is' away !
Now back to the early afternoon, the sun can look ... but This afternoon I have other plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment