Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Northern New Jersey Gay Bathhouse

time again been at KIKO ..

.. and then what purchased. The basket landed a Colour Sphere (baked) and a normal eye shadow colors in the "Magenta" (No. 147) and "Late Sparkling Dark Blue" (No. 26). I had actually compiled a list of choices of color, unfortunately I did not have that here. Of course, the two colors not on the note, so what was once again totally clear. The list is never shorter ..



I am very satisfied with two eye shadows. 26 has a beautiful multi-colored glitter. Unfortunately, you can see on the Swatch not that it is red, blue and green glitter. The light falls on him, glitters it's great like that! When applying you must be careful, however, that after not sparkle the whole face.
147 is a bright magenta-pink, which is pigmented, very nice. The color can be applied totally great and provides an intense result. Oh, a pink I've wished for a long time .. 'm In love!


I then immediately conjured up an AMU with the two eye shadows, which I have no 26 partially applied wet. Unfortunately, I have it too far to the inside, so the transition does go a bit messy.




Finally I fell then the lashes from the p2 Make up a parade and I have tried to install. Unfortunately, they did not .. The adhesive is to be used not appear to be here and I had no other. With a reasonable adhesive they are well worth seeing, even if the look is of course nothing for everyday life .. for me anyway.



products

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
KIKO 147 (eyelid)
KIKO 26 (dry: banana + damp: external angle + lower lashline)
MAC Yogurt (interior angles)
MAC Wave Line
wild p2 thing kajal (LE) deep black
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Makeup Mascara
p2 parade funky fake lashes (LE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment