Monday, February 21, 2011

How Much Will It Cost To Repair Nicks In A Violin

delicious food - fructose avoid lactose and sorbitol

A few weeks ago I found this book in a bookstore and taken spontaneously. Have I not promised it, because I'm from the information content of the internet forums that deal with intolerance, very pleased and guess that no book approach is to come. However, I must say that my low expectations were not confirmed. Nevertheless, there are a few points that I do not think so successful.

Toll however, I believe that several intolerances - such as fructose, sorbitol, lactose and histamine - simultaneously be treated, because many people have multiple intolerances at once. The leg-holding recipes may also be modified, for example, if you should have only a sorbitol or lactose intolerance.

The book provides a good introduction to the individual intolerances, reported on what is going on in the body, clears up some of (incompatible) of sugar and sugar substitutes and contains a variety of recipes.

Many people are thrown into the deep end after her diagnosis, I have all my information as obtained via the Internet. I would have liked that I have all this information would have received from my doctor. But then, such books would probably not be written ..
is unfortunately on the sides not quite clear that a fructose intolerance is always accompanied by a Sorbitunverträglichkeit. Although one can "only" have a Sorbitunverträglichkeit, but the fructose intolerance always comes as a double.
It is also pointed out that foods which have a higher level of glucose (dextrose) and fructose were contained acceptable because fructose intake is improved. For bananas, this is naturally so, and other foods could then make sound related to glucose. Unfortunately, this trick not applicable in all people, which is unfortunately not mentioned in the book. For me this does not work and I have heard of many others, that this was not successful. I think it will probably only be a minority, which helps a high glucose value.

forms the main core of the book a so-called 3-step plan to help with the waiting, testing, and provides long-term phase. It
foods are listed that are compatible in each phase and can be tried, or should be avoided. And here I am already to the next point of criticism: there are food listed and recommended that for most people to serious complaints . Lead It will be called as onions, garlic and tomatoes. Even with small amounts of onions in the food, I get a bad stomach ache. A higher amount is what to do with me anymore because I spend most time on the smallest room.
is, however, before onions (and before many cabbages, beans, lentils, etc.), has warned, as they generally do not for the belly and are compatible with all people can cause problems. Nevertheless, be warned not in relation to an incompatibility. Tomatoes and onions are so unfortunately common in the recipes. For a "novice" in this field, I would not recommend the recipes so special. You Although traffic light symbols for the various phases are assigned, but a quiche with tomatoes (which should be suitable for the grace period) or chicken with onions, many people put out of action with a fructose intolerance and ruin many a night.
For someone who already knows about what he can tolerate many great recipes are included. Especially those who have a sweet tooth could very come at their expense. There are great desserts, breakfast spreads, cakes, etc. However, appetizers and main courses, of which I have unfortunately tried yet.

If you have just learned of your diagnosis should, then will the book provide a good introduction to your restricted diet. Most of the recipes I would try it with caution and only after your grace period, even if they seem appropriate for this phase. For people like me who live for long with the intolerance, the book due to great recipes is highly recommended. Moreover, one gets again a compact look at what the incompatibilities are ever exactly and what they do with us.

To complete the book launch I post here is a sample recipe from the book. It is a delicious breakfast spread, raspberry and vanilla cream, which for me absolutely compatible is. There are also a few "Production Photos" here.

vanilla raspberry cream


350 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 package vanilla pudding mix
200 g glucose
jars

Thaw raspberries and puree. My raspberries were frozen a little, but a complete thawing is probably better, because my cream has become a little liquid.

The glucose in a saucepan bring to a boil

the pudding powder with 50 ml of water, stir and add to boiling raspberries. Be careful in adding that this stirring is always beautiful. The whole thing then leave 1 / 2 minute boil.

still hot pour into the jars to cool and enjoy. The cream tastes delicious and fruity unlikely!


I hope I could give you a good insight into the book. If you have questions or comments you may have and like to write in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment