Friday, February 25, 2011

How Dangerous Is Silver Dip For Silver

The Versatile Blogger

From ebmbibi was me a while The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you:)

see
The rules are as follows:..

"thank the person who gave you the award and link it in your post tell us 7 things about you Give the award to 15 recently discovered new Blog Contact. these bloggers and let them know that they have received the Ward. "

Well, I lay's go ..

first I like listening to classical music.

second With 3 years ago I got my first ballet slipper.

third 4 years ago have made my diving certification.

4th I hate it when people chew their other sweets, but still do it yourself.

5th I do not like on the phone.

6th I am a little nauseous from bacteria.

7th I can sleep with earplugs.

Okay, now reads a little strange. So, I'm quite normal, honestly!




the share at 15 Award Blogger is already quite a Challenge because it will probably already get almost all of them. I have also sorted out soon, no new blog ...


I therefore would like to pass the award to Judith and Nicole . In the hope that they have not received it yet;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment