Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blu-ray Pc Minimum Requirements

blue and purple in the morning ..

Unfortunately the weather here again sad and uncomfortable, so I fight with colorful eye make-ups against it. When will at last spring? We are all waiting for you .. Come out, come out wherever you put too ..
now falls to me spontaneously a song that we used to sing in elementary school: "Dear Sun, Please Come and show your face the rain Yes, yes, the rain, I do not like .. today." Um, again I do not now, not to scare you .. Does the song for any of you?

I made the photos a few cosmetic changes, that is, impurities, and a few milia partially removed. Do you find the stupid or ok? I have not changed at AMU. I'm always so unsure whether I should do something like / can ..


products

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
p2 last pure kajal metallic petrol (base) NYX
supermodel range "blue" (movable lid and banana)
NYX White Pearl (interior angles)
p2 last pure kajal metallic lilac (base lower lashline) MAC Parfait Amour
(outer corner and lower lash line)
Cosmetics Cosmo Abyssal Maw (emphasis exterior angle)
KIKO Double Glam Eyeliner 05 (LE)
Estée Lauder Mascara Sumpuous Bold

0 comments:

Post a Comment