Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vuze Azureus Search Templates

A little toy ..

I wanted something more creative and the result you see in this Post. Unfortunately, it does not hit me from the chair, because I think that it has become somewhat grubby. I would have to give up the green in the interior angles. Well, hindsight is always smarter .. About
it comes to you sometimes if you do not know what to do with your creativity?





products

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
MAC Humid (inner angle)
KIKO 118 (eyelid)
KIKO 147 (outer corner and around)
KIKO 26 (applied wet as an eyeliner)
Alverde gel eyeliner black (on KIKO 26)
blue stones
Various Gel Eyeliner
KIKO 30 (Highlighter) Benefit Bad Gal Lash

1 comments:

Todaydownload.com said...

I hardly ever write comments on blogs, but your article urged me to praise your blog.
Thanks for the read, I will surely favorite your site and check in occasionally.Cheers
Vuze

Post a Comment