Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mucus Before Period Is Due

needs - TIGI and Burt's Bees

As you might have seen in the last post, I have I smoothed his hair. Before my teenage years I had very thick long straight hair, which was after a cut on the shoulder never the one that they once were. They were thin and curly, and when she finally reached a good length, I could make me a perm. All in all, had my hair two times in a lifetime deal with it because I had after the first wave of the hair again to cut to the shoulders and once again attract.

frankly I do not remember exactly how it went afterwards. I let the perm grow out well and I got the next haircut in the sense that they could straighten me for once in her hair. The hair was cut off way back up to the shoulders and also have tinted brown. Shortly after I bought
the hairdresser hair straighteners. And since I had me up to the 21st Birthday always the hair gegelättet .. and they were destroyed.
I had cut off the damaged tips and the iron stowed in a closet. After that I wore my hair curly and always asked myself why I ask the world to me twice a perm can make did when my hair was curly but secretly. I turned everything possible to, loved the hair: Curly Girl, popping etc.
My hair was again very long, but since I do not often to the hairdresser, I walked a lot of broken peaks around with me. Unfortunately, the split ends and walked slowly toward a top coat and I was like so pissed that the hair was to radically cut under the chin. I loved it! The feeling was nice, the maintenance was easy to dry quickly.

moment I let the hair grow long again, however, because in the end, just like me the better. And I would like to flatten them again. Not always, because my hair is not will go broke, but now and then, when I feel like.

And as I have a heat protection for hair that feels like 100 years old (Hot Smooth from L'Oreal) and contains silicones I've been looking for a new one.

I chose the TIGI heat protection spray and ordered Douglas. Um, actually I wanted to show in the post just what I ordered and nothing to tell about my hair history, but it is always different than you think.


The Chloé bag gabs free with a promotion code to do so. I find it totally cute!

Since I use a 5 € voucher and wanted to get a free delivery (from 25 € one could redeem the coupon), I have a Burt's Bees Lip Balm (3, 95 €) to pack. But this is obviously not the only reason .. In winter, my lips are extremely dry and I wanted to try this lip balm for a while already. I did not know that leads Douglas Burt's Bees, otherwise I would have bought it to me sooner. Another issue that the brand
is still very likeable. The reason:

Leaping Bunny:) tested on animals!

I wear it right now and I'm really excited. You can feel the care very good, but no one has thick film on the lips. . It feels very light and comfortable, so that one could forget that you wear anything
The smell is so you would expect: it smells of honey and beeswax. The taste I have to get used more because it tastes strongly of beeswax. However, this is still within the tolerable.

The TIGI Spray I have to try the course yet, but I will certainly write a review about it! Anyway, I'm curious if it does well. For the price (22 €), I expect quite a lot and I hope that I will not be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment